Very long printernames and test failures

Paul Vriens at
Sun Dec 6 12:28:53 CST 2009

Hi Detlef,

Some test failures are shown on boxes with long printernames, for example:

And indeed if I create a local printer with a very long name the cutoff
is one bigger than what the test is currently doing.

The attached patch fixes that.

I don't think this is enough though. Our implementation cuts of at '-1'
from the looks of it. The best test would probably to add a printer in
the tests and check for the size of the name in the strcut but I don't
know how easy/intrusive that is.

Any thoughts?