shdocvw: Added support for non-english IE MUI

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 04:26:21 CST 2009

On 12/08/2009 11:10 AM, Alistair Leslie-Hughes wrote:
> Hi,
> When IE has support to display non-english menus, its returns a
> translated string for the control name (get_Name) for the language being
> used.
>

> Changelog:
> shdocvw: Added support for non-english IE MUI
>
> Best Regards
> Alistair Leslie-Hughes

Hi Alistair,

Although I can agree on adding this language support to the
implementation, I'm not sure we want this in the tests. Someone has to
keep the translations up-to-date in the tests. Next to that the new
tests assume that our translation is exactly the same as Windows, not
sure if we even want that.

--
Cheers,

Paul.