[ddraw/tests] Fix some test failures on Vista+

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 10:22:36 CST 2009

On 12/10/2009 05:08 PM, Stefan Dösinger wrote:

> Am 10.12.2009 um 16:19 schrieb Paul Vriens:
>> I'm not saying it's common practice in the code but we have multiple of these structs where the last one(s) is not set.
> Ok

Well, the patch has been committed but the ok() message looks a bit
strange now. Do you think it makes sense to change getdc_capable to a
HRESULT and do something like the following instead:

ok(hr == testdata[i].result ||
    testdata[i].alt_result && hr == testdata[i].alt_result,
    "GetDC on a %s surface returned 0x%08\n",
    testdata[i].name, hr);

Default result should be S_OK when capable and DDERR_CANTCREATEDC when not.

One thing I saw by running the above is that we return E_INVALIDARG
instead of DDERR_CANTCREATEDC when GetDC fails btw.

--
Cheers,

Paul.