Leaks galore!

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:17:53 CST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 2:28 AM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:51 PM, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was wondering why you were getting so many msi test failures and
>> errors!  Now I know.  Yes, the msi tests can't be run in parallel,
>> even on windows.
> What if I use a different msi database for each test?  That'd be easy.

Yea, an easy fix would be to change the msifile constant by appending
the name of the test or something.  That should give a different
package for each test.  A more proper fix would be to have the
database/package generator function create a temp filename for the
package and give that back to you, but it hardly seems worth the