UNC Pathname handling

Alexandre Hardy alexandre.hardy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:49:19 CST 2009

Hi Paul,

I guess it could fall under bug #19807. I was actually testing it with
Nokia Ovi Installer.

So, If I take out the \\host\C$ part, then this patch won't change which
tests are passed. So I think we need to add GetLongPathNameW
tests. I'm going to give it a bash...

I would prefer not to work further on UNC pathnames that refer to shares,
I would rather try to solve other problems...

Kind regards
Alexandre