WineD3D: Frontbuffers are always onscreen

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Fri Dec 11 06:40:10 CST 2009

Am 11.12.2009 um 11:33 schrieb Henri Verbeet:
> "context_create(device, (IWineD3DSurfaceImpl *)swapchain->frontBuffer,
> window, FALSE /* pbuffer */, present_parameters);"
What is missing is access to the swapchain->render_to_fbo setting. context_create could use the same logic as the swapchain_create code(look at window and backbuffer size etc). However, I prefer not to initialize render_offscreen during context creation, and instead keep context->current_rt set to NULL until the context is actually used the first time. This way context->render_offscreen will be set the first time the context is used. The swapchain is fully initialized at this point, and we don't run into the same problem the next time we add a field similar to render_offscreen to the context.