Interfacing with AppDB database

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 10:46:55 CST 2009

Hello.

You'll probably want to check out the appdb source code from git and
see where to add php pages that export data in xml/json or your
favorite data interface format. Then you and others can query the
appdb via a reasonably defined api. We've had a few other questions
about this issue so you might want to search the appdb mailing list as
well as the wine-devel list and contact the other interested parties.

Chris