Test suite under Intel drivers

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Dec 14 16:11:38 CST 2009

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009, Jaime Rave wrote:
[...]
> Hi wine devs, I'm writing you to ask some help to try to fix the the Wine
> test suite under the Intel drivers. I have already fill a bug with
> freedesktop but they are asking for some wine devs to give them some openGL
> test to add it to the piglit testcases.

My experience with this and recent Wine and Intel drivers is that the
crashes do not occur during the Direct3D tests (anymore/on my system),
but when testing the creation of a big window.

See:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2009-November/079630.html

With the line causing the crash being:
SetWindowPos(hwnd, 0, 32768, 40000, 32768, 40000, SWP_NOMOVE);

Marcus tried to reproduce the problem with a small X program but had no
luck with that. It's probably worth trying again.