inetcomm/smtptransport.c : Remove some unneeded variables and assigns.

Charles Davis cdavis at
Wed Dec 16 12:54:29 CST 2009

Austin English wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Amine Khaldi <amine48rz at> wrote:
>> WBR,
>> Amine Khaldi.
> Out of curiosity, what tool are you using to find these bugs?
I think he's using Clang. I've seen him on the LLVM bugzilla. He's
waiting for someone (e.g. me) to fix the bugs that prevent Wine from
being compiled with Clang.

BTW, if and when you find a bug using Clang, be sure to put
"(Clang/LLVM)" in the title--or at least mention that you used Clang.