[1/2] gdiplus: Explicitly copy the bits from dib sections to new bitmaps.

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 02:32:44 CST 2009

On 12/15/2009 11:40 AM, Paul Vriens wrote:
> On 12/13/2009 12:59 AM, Vincent Povirk wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
> It appears that this one introduced a test failure:
> http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/gdiplus:image.html
> One of the tests that fails now (line 533) was there for a long time
> it's just that you've added some stuff before that.
> The other one (line 1058) is because of the other patch "Add test for
> image palette functions."
> Could you have a look?

So there is one out of the way now. The one left only seems to effect XP
and W2K3 (failure on line 533).

If I skip this:

     if (stat == Ok)
         /* test whether writing to the bitmap affects the original */
         stat = GdipBitmapSetPixel(gpbm, 0, 0, 0xffffffff);
         expect(Ok, stat);

         expect(0, bits[0]);

it works fine again. If I only skip the GdipBitmapSetPixel things are
fine as well.

Any idea?