daily 16 bit tests?

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Fri Dec 18 04:36:38 CST 2009

Hi,

there have been a number of 16bit changes lately (accompanied by a
few regressions) and I've been wondering whether some bot somewhere
has been setup to execute 16 bit tests (I read that there's a 16bit
testsuite somewhere, not integrated into Wine tests)?

I believe that would be a good thing to have.

BTW, I've come across a weird situation where a 16bit app crashes in
"recent" Wine. Actually, I've an old build of wine-1.1.16 which works,
but when I recompile 1.1.16 (or anything more recent) nowadays, the
app crashes.  Except for Ubuntu's security updates and installation of
libmpg123, I don't see what's changed on this machine.
Anybody with similar experience?
Hmm, perhaps that old wine-1.1.16 was compiled with Ubuntu Hardy, not Intrepid...

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle.