Conformance tess for cmd?

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:02:26 CST 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> Has anyone written conformance tests for cmd?
>
> I imagine they'd mostly just be a bunch of batch files with
> matching expected output files.

I started to add some to appinstall, but haven't found the time. One
thing that makes it a bit hard is that the only way to catch stdout
from a program is to run it from a command prompt on windows, and
hence, in appinstall. But if you simply made a batch file that printed
a bunch of different lines, you could then compare the output to the
known good, using autohotkey pretty easily.

--
-Austin