[2/2][tools]winetest: fix filesize limit

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 12:35:06 CST 2009

Hi André,

On 12/19/2009 06:01 PM, André Hentschel wrote:
>   if (defined $dll) {

We should only get here if we've received a start of a test but not the end.

>       # Either winetest crashed or the report file was cut off
>       $_="";
> -    if ($filesize == $maxfilesize) {
> +    if ($filesize>  $maxfilesize) {

This can never happen as $maxfilesize is where it is cut off. The whole
reason for this check is to decide whether we have a crash or "just" a
file limit reached. If the size of the file is the maximum and we didn't
get an end for the test we can assume it has been cut off at the sender.

--
Cheers,

Paul.