Parser for cmd language?

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 13:17:12 CST 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Wolfram Sang <wolfram at the-dreams.de> wrote:
> Has also relicensing such a spin-off been discussed? (Don't want to
> impose anything, I'm just curious here.)

Not specifically the case of cmd but we've been discussing it
regarding large parts of the project as a whole. A dual or tri-license
solution much like what the Mozilla project does is preferable but
nothing is set in stone yet. If there is a legitimate need for any
part to be relicensed most of the developers are accommodating. Email
me privately if you have a specific request.

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards