Parser for cmd language?

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at
Wed Dec 23 02:22:33 CST 2009

Dan Kegel a écrit :
> I'm getting ready to propose this as a project for students
> at UCLA.   See
> Comments welcome (especially from anyone who knows
> our current cmd implementation).
you could add a couple of references to cmd interpretations: (especially the syntax part)

in task#1,
- the .bat (and others) files should be embedded in the .c files and
generated on the fly for better inclusion
- this has to be done in the most generic way (there's no test env for
programs right now)

in task#3,
- s/wineqa/winehq/
- if we go for a yacc/bison grammar, it's definitively a good idea to
implement it command by command (as a way to split in small patches)

Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)