Acting as advisor for wcmd-uplift project?

Erich Hoover ehoover at
Sat Dec 26 12:57:18 CST 2009

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Dan Kegel <dank at> wrote:

> (grumble.  I switched to CreateProcess from system() for more clarity,
> and now cmd isn't running.  I have to go be a dad for the rest of the
> day; the code is at
> if someone wants to have a look.
> It's kind of a pain developing on a netbook without a wine tree...)

Are you using a real cmd.exe or the Wine cmd.exe?  I encountered a problem
at one point with using a real cmd.exe with CreateProcess, I never actually
finished tracking it down though b/c it wasn't an issue with the
Wine-included cmd.exe.

Erich Hoover
ehoover at