msvcrt: add some demangle features

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at orange.fr
Mon Dec 28 02:45:09 CST 2009

André Hentschel a écrit :
> Eric Pouech schrieb:
>
>> André Hentschel a écrit :
>>
>>> -
>>> +        if (*sym->current == 'A') sym->current++;
>>>

>> I don't understand how this would be necessary?
>> Are you sure it's needed ?
>> A+
>>

> There is also the possibility "P" for "multidimensional arrays". The "A" actually seems to mean "nothing"(thats the same meaning it has as modifier), as it doesnt modify anything i can see.

my point is either we need a modifier here, and your code isn't sufficient
or we don't need anything...
you should add more test cases (with B, C, D...) instead of A, test it
on native msvcrt and see what gives
A+

--
Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)