[3/4] d3dx9: Implement D3DXAssembleShader function, really basic shader assembler.

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 09:54:46 CST 2009

2009/12/29 Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org>:
> Matteo Bruni <matteo.mystral at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> +
>> +%option reentrant bison-bridge
>
> These won't work on old flex versions, and will get you in trouble with
> the flex police (aka Michael Stefaniuc ;-)

Alexandre, now you have another person on your side against RHEL 5 and
old flex versions :)
Joking aside, that's not a big issue as wpp is not reentrant anyway
and I'm using the mutex to allow a single call at a time to
D3DXAssembleShader.
Just a question: as now I have to keep the parser context in a global
structure defined in asmshader.y, how should I give access to it from
asmshader.l? Do you prefer to give visibility to the global struct
from asmshader.l or to create a getter (like a struct asm_parser
*asm_get_context(void) function)?