[3/4] jscript: Fix various memory and reference count leaks.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 30 12:56:06 CST 2009

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your work on jscript. Unfortunately fixing Valgrind on
jscript is not going to be easy. Most of your fixes are good, except
clear_global part and "jscript: Fix a circular reference caused by
object and function objects being able to have properties that are
objects and functions." patch. I've sent a test showing that Windows
doesn't do that. To fix it properly we need to implement a garbage
collector. I've designed it in the very early days of jscript, but I
never had time to implement it.

Thanks,
     Jacek