First complete test run passing on a Windows platform

Florian Köberle florian at fkoeberle.de
Sun Feb 1 13:05:37 CST 2009

Hello Gé.

I ran the test 30 times using the same way you did without any failure.
I used a vm with 1 CPU assigned too. Installed is a Windows XP with SP2.

If I start the test twice so that two tests are running parallel then I
get test failures too, but:

Do we really have the requirement that tests must be able to run in
parallel?

Best regards,
Florian