Fixing AppDB once and for all

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 3 13:19:39 CST 2009

Zachary Goldberg <zgold at bluesata.com>
>Sent: Feb 3, 2009 10:44 AM
>To: Wine Devel <wine-devel at winehq.org>
>Cc: Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
>Subject: Fixing AppDB once and for all
>
>All,
>Lets (arbitrarily) set a time for the chat at:
>
>When: 11PM UTC (6PM EST) 2/6/09 (Friday)
>Where: #winehackers

This would be too early for people on the West Coast of the United States by about three hours.

No time will be satisfactory for all people who work on this project.

What I feel is necessary at this point is to collect who lives in what time zone so that we incovience as few people as possible.

Since this would be Saturday in Asia, this time may work for the majority of the people on this list.

Also, will there be a transcript of the discussion and where will it be placed since this has a major impact on the functionality of the Applications Database.

James McKenzie