New Wine Gecko package

Paul TBBle Hampson Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com
Fri Feb 6 20:14:59 CST 2009

>>> http://gerwazy.lo3.wroc.pl/~jcaban/wine/wine_gecko-0.9.1.cab

>> Still get a crash running iexplore out of the build directory:
>> From 8e39646ac4d256b813ff69a23ba0c62ab4f08d33 (1.1.14 release)
>> mkdir gecko
>> put above wine_gecko cab in gecko directory
>> mkdir build
>> cd build
>> ../configure
>> make depend && make -j3
>> programs/iexplore/iexplore

>> And crash inside xul.dll. A quick check suggests it's the same crash as
>> I logged a stacktrace in bug 16785, modulo a constant offset of 0x50
>> across the xul.dll, and the stack trace is a different depth in xul (but
>> the deep end matches)
>>

> Alexandre has found the problem. Gecko can't find fonts when Wine in ran
> from build dir. As a temporary workaround you may copy content of fonts
> directory to fonts directory in build dir.

Thanks. I've updated the relevant bug accordingly.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
Very-later-year Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/