Fixing AppDB once and for all

IneedAname wineappdb at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 7 09:27:58 CST 2009

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 01:20:47 -0500
Zachary Goldberg <zgold at bluesata.com> wrote:

> Comments?

Can we have a wiki like change log for the notes in the AppDB to see whats be changed when and by who.

Can we have a easy way for maintainers to (plan check for bugs give there system spec and so on).
 Sorry my spelling has let me down on that one.
Like a sub mailing list or some way of sending the same email to all the maintainers of an app that you are an maintainer of.

Why I have said this here and not on the irc is because I can not keep up with real time chat with my spelling skill level.