Proposed goal for website: happily usable at 800x600?

SorinN nemes.sorin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 06:59:53 CST 2009

( sorry for re-post - first response go only to Dan Kegel )

on short - that means a lot of scroll OR to split too big contents like :

Title

Content
asdfsdaf
sadfsadf
sadfsadfs
sad 4545
fsdf sadf
sdfsdfsadf

part 1 link, part 2 link ( page bottom )

it could be done with jQuery

also for 800x600 the left menu can be fluid / retractable

--
Nemes Ioan Sorin