Updated cebit presentation. Looking for ideas...

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Feb 14 18:49:03 CST 2009

I've been slowly finishing my cebit presentation.  The current draft is at
  http://kegel.com/cebit/

It now talks briefly about winetricks,
and uses firefox and safari as examples
of installing and running platinum and bronze
apps.

It also talks more about support, since a
windows admin I showed it to said windows
admins were generally scared of trying to
support open source apps.

If anyone has suggestions for how to make this
presentation more appealing/informative/convincing to
newbies who are only familiar with windows,
please let me know.

Also, if anyone can tell my why firefox doesn't show the Windows logo
until you refresh sometimes, I'd be grateful.  Maybe it's because
the same image is used twice in the same page?
- Dan