advapi32: GetNamedSecurityInfoExA Stub

Ricardo Filipe ricardo_barbano at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:43:07 CST 2009

Ah, right you are, thanks.

> I guess that should have read 'most obviously incorrect'.
>
> I cannot find any reference to GetNamedSecurityInfoEx with or without
> the A or W on http://www.msdn.microsoft.com.  I have looked several
> times over the last six months or so.  Is there another MSDN somewhere ?
>
> GetSecurityInfoExW and (there is no stub for) GetSecurityInfoExA have
> prototypes in include/aclapi.h.  Would that be an appropriate .h to add
>  prototypes for GetNamedSecurityInfoExA and GetNamedSecurityInfoExW to ?
>
> If you would like I could add a stub for GetSecurityInfoExA too.  One
> patch or two ?

i think you can use aclapi.h for it's prototypes, GetNamedSecurityInfoA/W
are already there so...
it's weird that these are not documented in the SDK i think... but it's not
the first.
you should just do stubs of what is needed, so if there is no imeadiate need
to stub GetSecurityInfoExA... but you can do it if you feel like :P
send one patch for each AW pair, stub, spec and prototype in each patch.