big patch to implement SetupPromptForDisk (please comment)

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Tue Feb 17 03:09:25 CST 2009

Hello Ricardo,

Ricardo Filipe wrote:
> i have took the endeavour of making my first dialog patch, managed to do it
> this weekend, to implement SetupPromptForDisk, which i stubbed but had some
> problems on the stub. gave me some big headaches to make this work x)
>
> so here is the patch, i've made the two versions of the dialog, but before
> submiting i'd like your comments on it.
> what is wrong in it? in which file should it be? i left it in stubs.c but i
Ahem ...
git apply /tmp/0001-setupapi-implement-SetupPromptForDiskA-W.txt
/tmp/0001-setupapi-implement-SetupPromptForDiskA-W.txt:25: trailing
whitespace.
 *
/tmp/0001-setupapi-implement-SetupPromptForDiskA-W.txt:254: trailing
whitespace.
                    struct PromptDiskParamsA *params =
/tmp/0001-setupapi-implement-SetupPromptForDiskA-W.txt:265: trailing
whitespace.
                    struct PromptDiskParamsA *params =
/tmp/0001-setupapi-implement-SetupPromptForDiskA-W.txt:373: trailing
whitespace.
                    struct PromptDiskParamsW *params =
/tmp/0001-setupapi-implement-SetupPromptForDiskA-W.txt:384: trailing
whitespace.
                    struct PromptDiskParamsW *params =
warning: squelched 9 whitespace errors
warning: 14 lines add whitespace errors.

> think misc.c might be a better place.
> is it  testable? i once asked this on IRC and got a "no" for response, is it
> not testable?
> should i put some comments? code documentation (or lack there of) is a flaw
> of mine...
>
> i'm hoping for your replies so that i can submit as soon as possible.
> i've made some tests for "manual" testing and i have tested in "A vampire
> Story", the game that needed the stub, and it all worked fine. yhey!
> it lacks LOTS of details though, i just implemented the juice of it and some
> simple details.

bye
	michael