winetest: Annotate xmalloc() and xrealloc() with allocation size attribute.

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:17:10 CST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
> ---
>
> I moved them after the windows.h include though in practice the needed
> winnt.h has already been included by the time we include winetest.h. So
> maybe windows.h should be nuked altogether...

Conversely maybe using windows.h usage should be fixed and used more
often. Wine is an oddball when it comes to win32 program with the
excessive lengths it goes to, to avoid using windows.h. I am starting
to think even avoiding it internally like we do causes more harm than
good as far as being source compatible with MSVC.

--
Steven Edwards