TrainingPeaks WKO+ Version 22 build 105

Chris Teague chris.teague at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 03:16:46 CST 2009

I'm trying to use WKO, it is software which communicates via USB to an
external device (watch/heart rate monitor/bike odometer) using FTDI
drivers.  When I plug in the device dmesg tells me it's recognized and
placed on /dev/ttyUSB0.  I've put a link to that inside of
.wine/dosdevices/com1.  I still can't get communication to work, on
stdout I get the following message repeated many times:
fixme:comm:wait_on EV_RXFLAG not handled

I think I know how to implement this feature of Win32 serial comm, but
before I attempted I wanted to broadcast my intent to do so.  Is
anyone else working on this, or in the serial.c area that would like
to discuss it?

Software is available as demo here:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/wko-desktop-software/download.aspx