Icehamster?

Seth Shelnutt shelnutt2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 19:25:42 CST 2009

Hey Shlomi,

I think you have the wrong Seth. It seems the other Seth's email is
seth.goldy at gmail.com. Mine is shelnutt2 at msn.com . I've never made an inquiry
about winapt, although it seems a very interesting concept and I'm going to
read over the documentation now. You probably saw some of my recent question
on a win to lin wrapper, and though I was the same person. Interesting
enough there happens to be another Seth who trolls the Wine mailing list!

-Seth Shelnutt