faultrep:display useful information in ReportFault

Mikołaj Zalewski mikolaj at zalewski.pl
Mon Feb 23 12:54:35 CST 2009

Jérôme Gardou pisze:
> Let's rephrase it : most bug reporters expect the console log to be
> useful for developers willing to fix their problem :-)
  Maybe I should have made it clear - I think that your patch, even in
the first version, was a step forward :).
  As for the second patch, Alexandre doesn't like when we export some
wine-specific functions from DLLs. On the other hand, kernel32 is always
builtin, so the main argument against it (that it will break if someone
uses a native DLL) is not present, so maybe it could be accepted. But
it's Alexandre who can answer it.

Mikołaj