Simple but awesome demos of Wine?

Vit Hrachovy vit.hrachovy at sandbox.cz
Tue Feb 24 04:06:03 CST 2009

ACK, I like it too :)
VirtualDesktop is one workaround, second is using 'xrandr -s 0' past
wine exit. As I have each game installed into individual WINEPREFIX,
I've got game start scripts in ~/bin that handle WINEDEBUG=-all before
start and 'xrandr -s 0' after exit.

Although, on Linux I usually play with Wine Virtual desktop (to be able
to listen on ICQ and for easier app switching).

Mmmm. According to AppDB Runescape is said to work well in Wine ;)
That's another layer-within-layer - Runespace is an MMORPG written in
JAVA/OpenGL as browser-embedded application.
Cheers
Hark