[1/3] wordpad: Added missing string values for some languages.

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Wed Feb 25 04:55:24 CST 2009

Hello Dylan,

please do not add the English strings for stringtable resources that
aren't broken (here the Hungarian translation). It makes it hard to
automatically detect (http://www.mikolaj.zalewski.pl/wine-transl/) if
the resource is translated or not.

Also you have fixed only the traditional Chinese stringtable but not the
simplified Chinese one in the same Zh.rc file.

The best way to check for translation errors is to pass
--verify-translation to the wrc command invoked from the Makefile and
look for ERR and DIFF lines.

Dylan Smith wrote:
> There were some string that were only available in for certain
> languages, so I copied the english version of these values.
> ---
>  programs/wordpad/Da.rc |    5 +++++
>  programs/wordpad/Hu.rc |   18 ++++++++++++++++++
>  programs/wordpad/Ja.rc |    1 +
>  programs/wordpad/No.rc |    1 +
>  programs/wordpad/Pl.rc |    5 +++++
>  programs/wordpad/Ru.rc |    6 +++++-