shell32: add explorer toolbar bitmaps

Andrey Turkin andrey.turkin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:07:06 CST 2009

Roderick Colenbrander wrote:

>>> Which other toolbars, specifically?  You can't grab copyrighted work,
>>>
>> you know.
>>
>>> --Juan
>>>

>> Yeah, I know. All bitmaps were from Wine itself (comctl32 etc).
>>

> Why not use icons from the tango project? As I mentioned recently in a thread we (if we contact them) should be able to use icons from their project. The icons look very nice and can make wine look a lot better. Personally I don't like the current icons.
>
> Roderick

I _love_ this idea, and icons look very nice, but here can be some legal
troubles. The icons are under Creative Commons - Share Alike 2.5
license. I'm not a lawyer and not sure if using (probably modified)
icons would be considered as "share alike" condition - they say "alter,
transform or build upon", but probably authors intent was that icons
must stay under CC Share-Alike license. See e.g.
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/tango-artists/2006-September/000681.html
. These "wars" between open source licenses make me sick.