Functions that should be static

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Jan 6 02:35:29 CST 2009

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008, Andrew Talbot wrote:
[...]
> The dlls/advapi32/svcctl_c.c: svcctl_*() functions are peculiar, too. They
> look like they need to be exported in some manner.

My script already detects that svcctl_c.c was generated from svcctl.idl
and thus won't complain about any of the functions it defines:

 * for _c.c and _s.c files all functions get a free pass
   (see $idl_cs in the script)
 * for _p.c filesm only the _Proxy and _Stub functions get a free pass
   (see $idl_proxt in the script)

                         Stolen from an Internet user:
              "f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng !"