Proof the new site design is superior!

Zachary Goldberg zgold at bluesata.com
Wed Jan 7 23:50:43 CST 2009

2009/1/8 Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com>:
> The new site design is already paying dividends.  Look:
> http://www.zmogo.com/gear/the-new-year-linux-resolution-day-5/
> says:
> "... I chose Wine mainly because its site is more appealing looking
> than VMware's, which has all the sleek design features and
> well-considered organization of an expired domain name..."
>
> :-)

While I agree with you Dan that its nice that he commends the site
(which is rather nice) I think there is another big takeaway here.  I
think the experience that is documented here is probably rather
typical.  Some success with annoying bugs and some utter failure.  I'm
pretty certain with a bit of effort and tweaking his applications
could run nigh flawlessly.  I dream of a day when it just works out of
the box.

Perhaps we should write to the author and have him try crossover on day 6? :)