Dates in Wine announcement

IneedAname wineappdb at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:46:48 CST 2009

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 12:33:21 +1100
Peter Urbanec <winehq.org at urbanec.net> wrote:

> Speaking of dates... My pet peeve is seeing ambiguous dates such as
> 2/1/08. To me (and most of the world), that looks like 2nd Jan 2008, but
> it appears that millions of people in the USA see it as 1st Feb 2008.
> So, in the interest of disambiguation, I'd like to see human readable
> dates with the month either fully spelled out or using a three letter
> abbreviation. Date formats that are intended to be parsed by machines
> are best represented as 2008-01-23, so that they are collated correctly
> when sorted by a simple lexicographical routine.
>
> Cheers.

If we had the date please spell it out in full. Then we all are on the same page world over.
Wednesday, 07 January 2009

Can you bring back the link to the newest version of wine.
E.G. link http://www.winehq.org/?announce=latest to http://www.winehq.org/announce/1.1.12
This did work before the website had its make over.