setupapi/tests: Remove an unneeded cast.

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:29:52 CST 2009

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:22 AM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Where does the prototype come from?  AFAICS it's not in the PSDK. Maybe
> it's just wrong.

When Eric first implemented those functions they were mostly
undocumented. I believe I checked the prototypes verses some VB or
Pascal code I found on google where someone had reversed the interface
but I can't find the exact source I used to check things when writing
the first round of tests.

According to this link from google search, the prototypes are in MASM
include files going back to 2001. You might want to check the others
as well.

http://www.cecs.csulb.edu/~hill/cecs325/MASM32/INCLUDE/SETUPAPI.INC

--
Steven Edwards