cmd.exe AppDB page

Erich Hoover ehoover at mines.edu
Sun Jan 11 17:40:05 CST 2009

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Ben Klein <shacklein at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why, exactly, should there be an appdb page for cmd.exe?

I'm trying to get an application working that depends on executing batch
commands through cmd.exe.  Personally, I think it's relevant to know how
well different versions of cmd.exe work under Wine.  For my purposes I'm
submitting patches for the things that I find that don't work, but it would
be nice to have something to compare against and be able to say "this
version of cmd.exe can handle batch feature X where version Y fails".

Erich Hoover
ehoover at mines.edu