[1/4] mshtml: Implement IHTMLStyle get/put borderRightStyle

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Sun Jan 11 18:38:22 CST 2009

Hi Alistair,

Alistair Leslie-Hughes wrote:
> The problem is hres is DISP_E_EXCEPTION, whereas I'm expecting E_INVALIDARG
> (Tested on windows).
> It appears in ITypeInfo_fnInvoke, if an error is returned from the function
> call, the result is changed to return DISP_E_EXCEPTION (~ line 6320).
>
> Should ITypeInfo_fnInvoke propergate the returned HRESULT instead of
> changing it?

Native mshtml.dll doesn't use typelib for IDispatch calls, so it may
handle errors differently. It's not something that we want to test in
DOM tests, so changing test to check for FAILED(hres) should be fine.
Otherwise you could call interface functions directly in tests, without
using IDispatch.

Jacek