richedit: Added tests for autoscrolling options based on WS_V/HSCROLL.

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at
Sun Jan 11 20:50:00 CST 2009

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 6:32 AM, Detlef Riekenberg < at> wrote:

> Hi Dylan.
> After testing your first Patch, i tried this one:
>  patching file dlls/riched20/tests/editor.c
>  Hunk #1 succeeded at 5826 (offset 23 lines).
>  Hunk #2 succeeded at 5856 (offset 23 lines).
>  Hunk #3 succeeded at 6281 (offset 23 lines).
>  patching file dlls/riched32/tests/editor.c
> All patches should apply clean.
> When you send a Patchset, please mark them with [Patch x/y]
> In this case, [Patch 1/8], [Patch 2/8], ...

I don't understand the problem with applying the patch.  It applies cleanly
for me, and it seems like it applied cleanly for you too.

The changes are independent, so wouldn't that be a reason to not have them
considered a patch set.

> And again, new failures in win9x due to the use of UNICODE.
> (The riched32 test already produce >40 failures in Win9x)
> I didn't view/test the following Patches.
> Please inspect them also for UNICODE faults.
> Thanks for catching the Win9x problems, I'll fix the unicode problems
before resending.