[dxdiagn] Implemented retrieval of b3DAccelerationEnabled property

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Mon Jan 12 16:56:44 CST 2009

On Mo, 2009-01-12 at 09:50 -0700, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> > +    LPCSTR                  searchSubKey = "SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\
> \DirectDraw";
> > +    LPCSTR                  dataSubKey = "EmulationOnly";
> I don't see anywhere Wine using this key. How did you came up with
> this key?

That was me.
On his questions, how to to get usable date for b3DAccelerationExists
and b3DAccelerationEnabled, i remember, that dxdiag can be used to
enable/disable
Accelleration.
I fired up regedit and dxdiag on W98 and searched for a Key, where the
enable/disable state might be saved, while switching the state in
dxdiag.
When using regedit to change the state, a restart of dxdiag showed the
expected
results.

My comments are here:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2009-January/071853.html