Dead code in winedbg

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Jan 14 04:42:48 CST 2009

Hi,

I have noticed that expr_alloc_uconstant() is unused in winedbg.
Is that normal?

It causes all of the code in the attached patch to essentially be dead
code since expr.type is never set to EXPR_TYPE_U_CONST. Should we just
remove all that code? Just the expr_alloc_uconstant() function? Or
is this unused just because of a bug? Or maybe it will be used 'soon'?

  Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
                               -- Barry LePatner