oleaut32/tests: add tests for OleLoadPictureFile(Ex) and OleLoadPicturePath (resend) [2/2]

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Jan 14 10:59:58 CST 2009

Jeremy Drake <wine at jdrake.com> writes:

> Right.  That's why I abandoned writing a patch to implement the functions,
> and instead focused on writing test cases so others could implement them.
> Is writing test cases also verboten for someone who has seen disassembly?

Yes, it's better to avoid it, because then you may be testing things
that you know the function is doing internally but that may not actually
matter. Tests have to treat the target dll as a black box, and if you
looked inside then it's no longer a true black box. Sorry about that,
but we really have to play it safe, for obvious reasons.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org