Download Link at not working

Ben Klein shacklein at
Wed Jan 14 18:37:15 CST 2009

2009/1/15 James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51 at>:
> Jeremy Newman:
> Looks like the download-deb page on has gone missing again.
> James McKenzie << Both the Ubuntu and Lenny links work

Though if we are going to provide Debian packages separately to Ubuntu
(which is what I've been meaning to do, just have to talk to Scott or
someone else about hosting my packages), I object to using
download/deb for Ubuntu. download/ubuntu would be more appropriate,
and then have variations on download/deb for Debian distros.