python regression tests - a monster hammer to keep wine "in check" :)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at
Sat Jan 17 13:53:23 CST 2009

give it a bit more time - there's another one (involving fgets
followed by fread) which i'm investigating, i'll have that one nailed
as a test case in a bit, am just about to add a test case to #16790