libs/wine/Makefile.in: replace `wine` with @PACKAGE_NAME@

Vitaly Lipatov lav at etersoft.ru
Mon Jan 19 12:39:12 CST 2009

В сообщении от 18 января 2009 Austin English написал(a):

> >> What about using the standard @PACKAGE_TARNAME@ which is by default
> >> normalized (spaces removed, converted to lowercase, some other unsafe
> >> characters converted) by autoconf in AC_INIT?
> >
> > It is a good idea to use PACKAGE_TARNAME, but only if we need tarname in
> > wine --version output :)
> > Does anyone know what is wine --version purpose if not for human read?
>
> Again, can be used in scripts, many of which aren't public.
I guess it is mythical task to check wine version if a new version released
every two week.

Well, I think I have to fill a bugreport about incorrect output for --version
option.
A normal program prints version information, not tarball name as wine does.

An example:

$ dosbox --version

DOSBox version 0.72, copyright 2002-2007 DOSBox Team.

DOSBox is written by the DOSBox Team (See AUTHORS file))
DOSBox comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  This is free software,
and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain condition.

--
Vitaly Lipatov, ALT Linux Team
Russia, Saint-Petersburg, www.etersoft.ru