wineg++ compile error

Rino Farina rinofarina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 07:21:07 CST 2009

Right, I wasn't able to find iostream among the available headers
(remember, I'm not linking yet).

Stefan, are you suggesting that I install microsofts tool-chain and
compile the code with the ms compiler? Sounds reasonable. I'm not sure
what you mean by PE .exe, though. I have no need to link to Linux
libraries, other than this is a pure windows codebase and some of the
libraries referenced are not available in winelib/msvcrt.

Thanks,
Rino