WMF Support

Erich Hoover ehoover at mines.edu
Thu Jan 22 08:55:13 CST 2009

I actually took some time out of my day (that I probably shouldn't have) to
track down the issue and submitted a patch (
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-cvs/2009-January/052045.html).  Not
everything in the WMF files renders properly but at least Wine doesn't crash
horribly, for now I've just pre-rendered the WMF files (we're distributing
computers to students with this software, so we want things to look right).
Also, there is a 15 day trial of the software :)

Erich Hoover
ehoover at mines.edu