D3D: Implement vertex blending in drawStridedSlow

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:46:23 CST 2009

2009/1/28 Paul TBBle Hampson <Paul.Hampson at pobox.com>:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:19:32PM +0100, Henri Verbeet wrote:
>> Sure, but so does just faking the device caps.
>
> I don't see that as having a chance of making it into the Wine tree.

Indeed. However, it does mean that an important part of this patch
isn't used by those applications, which makes them unsuitable for
testing.

> This patch, on the other hand, isn't actually a nasty case-specific
> hack.

It isn't, but I've yet to hear a reason why it's a better approach
than using vertex shaders. (And neither has the author adressed my
comment about the bitfield).